So after a long holiday for christmas it was time to get back into special effects lessons again. Today we started working on drug track marks.
- I started by mixing the corrects colour to the veins and getting the right shade, use grease paints
- With not too much on the brush start stippling on colour onto the natural veins,
- Then apply rigid collodion with a brush to where you want a mark to be, when it is dry apply another 2 layers,
- When it is all dry start mixing a purple to add definition onto the veins,
- Then mix a red to apply to the outer side of the rigid collodion, this will make it look sore,
- Mix another purple to add into the red to add definition, then it is complete.
This is the one I practised today, I think it is a good try, Their is room for improvement though.